As a historical archaeologist, I work with museums and non-profit organizations, colleges and universities, public and private schools, and avocational archaeology groups. Services I offer include:
- Field trips
- Field schools
- Hands-on heritage programs
- Historical research, oral histories
- Ethnographic research and interviews
- Interpretive exhibit, video development
- National Register assessments, nominations
- Testing, data recovery programs
I also am an instructor at Lycoming College, Williamsport, PA, teaching archaeology methods and theory, which includes a field school.
Join my Circle of Self-Sufficient Authors & Writers
Join my Circle of Writers & Authors and receive FOUR FREE writing resources. Your freebies begin with the 21-Day Writing Sprint Challenge, then the following day you'll receive Secrets of Success from 25 Bestselling Authors. On the third day, you'll receive my Time & Management Grid System, followed by the Self-Publishing Business Checklist.